Friday, July 11, 2014

Murdered by My Boyfriend - Review


I was looking for a new show to watch, because all the shows I'm watching are over or are on air another day. 

So in my discovering mission I found this: Murdered by My Boyfriend.


First, the title is shocking and it caught you immediately, it had all my attention. I watched it, 59 minutes, and let me tell you, it was awfully perfect. Why?

Well, it's about a teenage girl who falls in love with an older boy and everything seems perfect but as watcher you can see the first red sign, he reads her cellphone and asks very strongly about who was the sender, she didn't care, she saw it like a "cute detail". 
She got pregnant, she didn't want it but he convinced her that they can be a family, be together with the baby so she accepted. At this point I can see what people mean with "Love make foolish people" 

In the middle of her pregnancy she asked him why can't they live together like normal people, he avoid the question. While he was training, she asked him constantly what will she tell her mom, he explodes and hit her head against the wall - shocking moment - she ran out of his house, but few steps she goes back with him and all was forgiven. 

3 years later, they are still together, he is very controller and you can see the bruising in her body, he spies on her facebook, checks her cellphone. There is a point where she said: "I can feel whatever he allows me to feel, I can be happy when he is happy." (or something very close like that)

I won't tell you more because I want you to watch this, I want you to feel, I want you to capture the message of this episode.

It's strong but true.

No man can hit you, he has no right to do it, be strong for you. You can think the true death is when a woman is no longer breathing because of his punches but no, the true death is everyday he kills her with an insult, telling her is her fault, the pain she is suffering is because she acted wrong, this is the true death. She was already death before stop breathing.

I hope you can share it or talk about it with your female friends. 

I'll leave the link to the episode below.

http://vidspot.net/76lzvawjp7nj


 photo firma.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...